Florists in Medford, OR

Comprehensive list of Medford, Oregon based flower shops offering delivery services online.

Business Listings

Yesterday's Blossoms originated in Portland in 1992. We provide a range of fresh cut flowers, dried and preserved florals, and European style bouquets. We supply bridal bouquet preservation. Whether your dcor evokes Parisian chic, old fashioned romance, or your own individual style, let us create a floral arrangement to compliment your dcor.


We are Looking For A Few Good Members FSI requirements to expand it's coverage and we are currently making a special offer to all interested flower shop owners. Please call our major office and we'll have a representative from our sales department call you with all the details. Give us 1% of your trust and business and we will work tight to get the other 99%.


We provide refreshing and cutting edge floral designs in Southern Oregon at the highest prices. All original floral designs, we promise no FTD, grocery store cookie cutter designs, Carnations, Babies Breath or other cheap flowers. Our flowers are 100% organic or Veriflora certified and bought direct from the farm. This means you pay less for flowers and flower designs that last longer!



WELCOME to Flower Tyme! Located on the historic Plaza in charming Ashland, Oregon, just one block from Lithia Park, the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, and two blocks from the elegant Ashland Springs Hotel, Flower Tyme is a favorite shop among locals and visitors alike.


Your Memorabilia Captured As Art Thank you for joining us here at Captivating Memories. We delight in taking anything you have from those special moments of your life and turning them into lasting works of art to decorate your home. Be it your flowers and goodies from your wedding, or those precious small things from your baby's earliest days, to your favorite collectable items, or even the memories


Maggie Bee's Flowers, one of the major florists in Roseburg, is proud to provide a huge assortment of fresh flowers for your gift-giving requirements. Our dedicated team will aid make any occasion memorable with an artfully designed arrangement. At Maggie Bee's Flowers, we provide same day flower delivery to Roseburg and surrounding communities at no additional cost.


Wreaths and Floral Gifts from the Oregon Coast! Flora Pacifica, family owned & operated, situated on the Oregon Coast, grows a huge range of cut flowers and herbs, grown primarily for our own pretty wreaths and swag creations. In addition Flora Pacifica buys special forest products that have been responsibly harvested from the surrounding woodlands, resulting in wonderfully woodsy wreaths, swags and


We're situated in Drain,Oregon in the Coast Range between I-5 and the Oregon Coast. Please come and visit our shop, or contact us online for a complete selection of presents and flowers, arranged to beautifully speak to every occasion holidays, anniversaries, weddings, memorials, celebrations, or just to say You're special.